What are Pimples/Causes Of Pimple You Should Know
Pimples might not be new to you because they can develop on anyone’s skin. Basically, a pimple is a tiny skin injury that swells up with microbes’ contamination. They develop as spots or zits, and they can be painful if you try to pop them. Other than being painful, people feel uncomfortable having pimples all over their face. But what causes the development of acne?
What Causes It and How Can it Be Treated?
Also read : Home Remedies To Remove Blackheads Permanently
A lot of people know that pimples are caused by a disorder of the organs that discharge oil in the skin. However, pimples will develop when the skin pores are clogged with dead skin and sebum. On the other hand, oil will be released naturally by the glands, but they will accumulate in the clogged pores. Here is where there will be an inflammation that leads to the pimple development.
How Do You Get Rid Of A Blind Pimple Overnight?
A blind pimple is that painful pimple that mostly appears on your nose, and it doesn’t have a head. In most cases, the blind pimple will be red, and they will be painful even when you just touch them. Medically, these pimples are called closed comedones, since they are difficult to pop or squeeze out.
However, you can get rid of them overnight if you use the right remedy. Warmth helps to lessen the inflammation of a blind pimple. Also, extreme cold can help to do the same. For that, you can either use a piece of cloth dipped in hot water or use ice cubes directly on the pimples.
Start by washing your face, then take a clean piece of cloth, dip it in hot water and press it directly on the blind pimple. Do the same with an ice cube, and hold it for around 30 seconds five or six times.
10 Fast And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Pimples
Does Toothpaste Help With Pimples?
Also read : How To Remove Moles and Skin Tags ?
Yes, toothpaste can help to eliminate the acne from your face. However, you should use the white toothpaste, rather than the multicolored pastes. To use it, put some white toothpaste on your finger and spread it directly on the affected areas. You can sleep with it on the face and wash it off the next morning. Placing a cotton wool and holding it with a bandage will prevent the paste from rubbing off as you sleep.
Since toothpaste can cause some irritation as you apply it, it’s advised to use it less often. Remember to talk to your dermatologist if you have an extra sensitive skin.
Tips And Precautions to Prevent Pimples
- Clean your face. Cleaning your face helps to eliminate the dead cells and other bacteria that can clog up your pores. Ideally, ensure that you wash your face two times every day. However, don’t wash it more than two times in a day.
- Avoid using makeup's with the wrong ingredients. Before you apply any makeup, ensure that it has natural and certified ingredients
- Don’t sleep with your makeup on. Before going to bed, wash your face to ensure you eliminate the sweat and make-ups that can contribute to the development of pimples.
- Avoid picking or popping the pimples. Instead of forcing the pimples to pop, only use the remedies and allow them to vanish naturally. Popping them will only spread their development on the face.
- Change your pillowcase more often. Avoid sleeping on a dirty pillowcase, even if you clean your face every night. The pillowcase will absorb the sweat as you sleep, which will then spread the infection over time.
- Hold your hair back or wear a head gear as you sleep to avoid the hair care products from getting on your face.
- Moisturize the face to minimize skin peeling and dryness.
- Minimize the use of make-ups as they only increase the clogging of the pores.
It is all about keeping your skin clean at all times and minimizing the use of skin products that contain harmful ingredients.
Conclusion and Recommendation:
Pimples are brought about by clogged pores, and you should never opt for popping or squeezing them. This will increase their spread, and it’ll also leave marks on your face. Avoid using facial products with strange and inorganic ingredients. Natural remedies are good because they don’t pose any harmful side effects to your skin. Also, they are cheap and readily available at home. In case of any irritation, stop using the specific remedy and switch to a different one.